"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finally!!

Finally!!!

I got myself a pair of futsal shoes from Jusco at Queensbay Mall today. I recently started playing futsal every week with Chong Yen, Kia and a bunch of Kia's friends. For the past two weeks been playing barefoot. As a result, my foot has blisters and looked horrible. So finally I decided to get a pair of futsal shoes.

My new shoes cost RM62.90 after discount. On top of that my mum had Jusco voucher worth RM40 so all in all, I paid just RM22.90 for the shoes. Pretty darn good if you asked me!!

My new pair of futsal shoes

0 comments: